Allow me a little hyperbole in the headline, but for a one hour documentary made very quickly by a skeleton crew spending very little money, it’s a very impressive piece of work. As I’m writing this on Tuesday morning, 12 hours after release, Facebook reports just shy of 1M views and YouTube 135k. Facebook’s numbers are always inflated and there are other mirrors on YouTube also getting 10’s of thousands of views, but nevertheless it is clear that a great many people are watching this video intently.
Here’s what Tommy wrote on Facebook about the film:
#Panodrama an expose of the Fake news BBC!
- Taxpayer-funded BBC working alongside a radical far left organisation for Panorama to ‘take down Tommy Robinson’
- Blackmailing my former employees to invent stories
- Hope not Hate on set with the BBC, calling the shots and intimidating my ex-employees during interview
- BBC caught on camera telling an ex-employee the questions they would ask her in the interview and the answers that she needed to say for it to air (scripted fake interviews!)
- BBC caught on camera suggesting they could edit and clip an argument I had with an ex-employee to portray a totally different angle and to quote John Sweeney on camera he could make it ‘a gender, a sexual thing against Tommy Robinson’. (BBC creating fake #MeToo stories!)
- BBC likening the working class to cannibals in the jungle whose vocabulary is limited to the words F*ck off.
- BBC Journalists giving zero shits about your hard earned £150 licence fee and spending it on midweek £220 champagne lunches.
- Oh, and the BBC face of panorama being casually racist and homophobic.
If anything the establishment is going to come back at me with all guns blazing so please sign up at http://www.globalaim.co.uk for free so I can keep in contact with you when they eventually shut me down like the fascists that they are.
Here is the Facebook version if you want to share it.