Which SQRL Users always see. Thank you for logging on with SQRL! Huge thanks to Kalaspuffar for the WordPress plugin that made integrating SQRL into this site so easy!
Edit your User details: you need confirm an email to update your displayed name.
This is from Steve’s introduction to SQRL:
SQRL Logs Into Websites For You
Instead of using a username, email and a password, SQRL uses an app to login to SQRL-aware websites.
When SQRL logs you into a website, your identity is a long code that looks like this: E6Qs2gX7W-Pwi9Y3KAmbkuYjLSWXCtKyBcymWloHAuo.
Your SQRL identity is a different long code for every website you login to, but it is always the same code when you return to a site you visited before. This means that websites never know who you are, but they do know when you return.
You may choose to remain anonymous to a website, such as when you post a response to someone’s blog. SQRL never identifies you by anything other than that long code.
In other cases you will want to be known, like when you use SQRL to login as you at Amazon, Facebook, Netflix, or your bank. In those cases, you would inform Amazon that that particular code is actually you. SQRL lets you do that.
The SQRL system took 5 years to develop. It is now complete and you are invited to browse around these SQRL forums to learn more. You can obtain SQRL apps and experiment with using them to logon to a growing number of websites. We believe that SQRL is the future of Internet website identity authentication. We hope you will agree.
We suggest you read the brief Introductory Q&A page next.
- Facebook and Google are the corrupt oligarchs of data
- Podcast invites you to Impeach Me
- Podcasts talks Tommy Robinson in Belmarsh and the long view on Trump, Soleimani and Iran
- Kay Wilson’s attack photo is not gratuitous gore
- Podcast notes Soleimani is dead and asks what now?
- Podcast talks Crypto YouTube apocalypse and the #CryptoClassAction
- Podcast says far-right attacks on Tommy Robinson and the dhimmi Jews on Melanie Phillips are all connected
- Podcast says Ohhhhh Jeremy Corbyn… Celebrating his downfall and the success of Boris Johnson in #GeneralElection2019
- Podcast explains Pallywood in the UK and Tommy Robinson’s comments about Jew haters
- What’s going on with the JPBLiberty law suit in Australia against Facebook, Google and Twitter?
- Podcast says Thanksgiving, let’s talk about it and who’s indigenous and does it matter anymore?
- Jeremy Corbyn and the Conspiracy Theory Mindset
- Podcast talks Trump and Bibi Netanyahu vs the Deep State
- Democratic Leadership 2020 Tweets