Which SQRL Users always see. Thank you for logging on with SQRL! Huge thanks to Kalaspuffar for the WordPress plugin that made integrating SQRL into this site so easy!
Edit your User details: you need confirm an email to update your displayed name.
This is from Steve’s introduction to SQRL:
SQRL Logs Into Websites For You
Instead of using a username, email and a password, SQRL uses an app to login to SQRL-aware websites.
When SQRL logs you into a website, your identity is a long code that looks like this: E6Qs2gX7W-Pwi9Y3KAmbkuYjLSWXCtKyBcymWloHAuo.
Your SQRL identity is a different long code for every website you login to, but it is always the same code when you return to a site you visited before. This means that websites never know who you are, but they do know when you return.
You may choose to remain anonymous to a website, such as when you post a response to someone’s blog. SQRL never identifies you by anything other than that long code.
In other cases you will want to be known, like when you use SQRL to login as you at Amazon, Facebook, Netflix, or your bank. In those cases, you would inform Amazon that that particular code is actually you. SQRL lets you do that.
The SQRL system took 5 years to develop. It is now complete and you are invited to browse around these SQRL forums to learn more. You can obtain SQRL apps and experiment with using them to logon to a growing number of websites. We believe that SQRL is the future of Internet website identity authentication. We hope you will agree.
We suggest you read the brief Introductory Q&A page next.
- Podcast says Tommy Robinson was jailed to hide the scale of Jihad Rape Gang crimes
- Facebook lied about the Cryptocurrency industry to destroy it
- Podcast updates on JPB Liberty #CryptoClassAction progress
- Steve Gibson’ s SQRL system now live on brianoflondon.me
- Podcast covers Tommy Robinson’s latest show trial and Kay Wilson’s book launch
- People Are Starting To Notice JPB Liberty’s Massive Law Suit Against Facebook, Google and Twitter
- Podcast talks about responsible fairness at Google and JPB Liberty
- Podcast thinks Facebook is trying to take over the banking system with Libra – can JPBLiberty stop them?
- Podcast explains why I debated Mark Collett about Israel, Zionism and the myth of a Jewish ethno-state
- Podcast talks 3speak, censorship, adpocalypse and Katie Hopkins
- Podcast talks about far-left deplatforming of Katie Hopkins in Israel
- I watched the final part of HBO’s Chernobyl
- Socialism, Chernobyl and Hollywood elites completely missing the point
- Podcast says John Cleese did nothing wrong