Which SQRL Users always see. Thank you for logging on with SQRL! Huge thanks to Kalaspuffar for the WordPress plugin that made integrating SQRL into this site so easy!
Edit your User details: you need confirm an email to update your displayed name.
This is from Steve’s introduction to SQRL:
SQRL Logs Into Websites For You
Instead of using a username, email and a password, SQRL uses an app to login to SQRL-aware websites.
When SQRL logs you into a website, your identity is a long code that looks like this: E6Qs2gX7W-Pwi9Y3KAmbkuYjLSWXCtKyBcymWloHAuo.
Your SQRL identity is a different long code for every website you login to, but it is always the same code when you return to a site you visited before. This means that websites never know who you are, but they do know when you return.
You may choose to remain anonymous to a website, such as when you post a response to someone’s blog. SQRL never identifies you by anything other than that long code.
In other cases you will want to be known, like when you use SQRL to login as you at Amazon, Facebook, Netflix, or your bank. In those cases, you would inform Amazon that that particular code is actually you. SQRL lets you do that.
The SQRL system took 5 years to develop. It is now complete and you are invited to browse around these SQRL forums to learn more. You can obtain SQRL apps and experiment with using them to logon to a growing number of websites. We believe that SQRL is the future of Internet website identity authentication. We hope you will agree.
We suggest you read the brief Introductory Q&A page next.
- Podcast castigates Google and Facebook Advertising sneakiness and a short update on Crypto Class Action
- Podcast talks Texas vs Everybody America vs Facebook and Two Guys in Israel vs Google and Facebook
- Podcast says everything changed at Gettysburg PA with Giuliani
- Podcast says Advertising is Censorship Podcasting 3.0
- Podcast asks are the US voting systems designed to minimize or maximize fraud?
- Podcast says lets review where we are with the American Election at the beach
- Podcast asks can Big Tech be tamed in America? Fixing Section 230
- I’ve opened accounts on VK.com and Uptrennd
- Podcast talks cooking lamb on the BBQ and Covid19 in Israel
- The maths behind why Israel is ahead of the game on stopping Corona Virus Covid-19
- Podcast is talking Tron and Steemit from the north of Israel
- Alt-Tech Opinion for BlockTV Government vs Big Tech
- Podcast talks Israel Deal of the Century, Brexit and Impeachment
- Deconstructing The Deal of the Century from Trump to Israel and the Palestinians