Which SQRL Users always see. Thank you for logging on with SQRL! Huge thanks to Kalaspuffar for the WordPress plugin that made integrating SQRL into this site so easy!
Edit your User details: you need confirm an email to update your displayed name.
This is from Steve’s introduction to SQRL:
SQRL Logs Into Websites For You
Instead of using a username, email and a password, SQRL uses an app to login to SQRL-aware websites.
When SQRL logs you into a website, your identity is a long code that looks like this: E6Qs2gX7W-Pwi9Y3KAmbkuYjLSWXCtKyBcymWloHAuo.
Your SQRL identity is a different long code for every website you login to, but it is always the same code when you return to a site you visited before. This means that websites never know who you are, but they do know when you return.
You may choose to remain anonymous to a website, such as when you post a response to someone’s blog. SQRL never identifies you by anything other than that long code.
In other cases you will want to be known, like when you use SQRL to login as you at Amazon, Facebook, Netflix, or your bank. In those cases, you would inform Amazon that that particular code is actually you. SQRL lets you do that.
The SQRL system took 5 years to develop. It is now complete and you are invited to browse around these SQRL forums to learn more. You can obtain SQRL apps and experiment with using them to logon to a growing number of websites. We believe that SQRL is the future of Internet website identity authentication. We hope you will agree.
We suggest you read the brief Introductory Q&A page next.
- Podcast puts words in Maxine Waters mouth, questions Zuckerberg and talks about indigenous identity
- Facebook has an army looking for foreign interference: who can police Wikipedia?
- Podcast talks about itself and Mark Zuckerberg’s new found free speech zeal at Facebook
- Podcast deconstructs the Danish Facebook Tommy Robinson spokeshole massacre
- What happens when you reply to Donald Trump and tell him not to trust China?
- Podcast explains the Global Warming Climate Change Catastrophe Hoax
- Trump is a builder
- Podcast talks Tommy Robinson released, crazy Israeli politics, Web 3.0 and 3speak vs YouTube
- One Year on from the murder of Ari Fuld
- Podcast is a little late talking Israel – Rome – 3speak – Steem – CryptoClassAction
- I’m pushing 3speak and Steem because I believe in them
- Podcast talks about a murder, Zionism, the Talmud and people who get everything wrong about Jews
- Halal: it’s just not Kosher
- Facebook: Initial Crypto Ad Ban “intentionally broad to better understand the crypto market”